Sunday, November 16, 2008

"The teeth is very interesting. Maybe it shows that there wasn't love or compassion in the relationship but it was more primitive parse, fueled by lust and animal-like instincts. It sounds that their sexual relations was intense, maybe vicious." -d.malone

This is an interesting analysis. I think that their relationship could be based on rough vicious sex. I have posted something about that in an earlier post. Why would he use teeth? it is really unflattering if you think about it. If they were in a passionate relationship, he may have used lips or tongue to describe his sexual relationships.





"i agree with your analysis, but i also think the teeth could be in reference to her lying 'talking through her teeth' like a little bitch. You know when girls bite their lower lip witha smirk on their face in the way that says 'i totally want your nuts' that's where the teeth could play in also. But furthur or due, i believe they are talking about the girl in 'heat'." -Megzy


Possibly, I think that this could be true also. I like your take on the teeth. Especially the "little bitch". She could be in heat haha. I guess. Although, unless she is a dog I don't think she is in heat. I think she would be horny?

1 comment:

Megzy said...

I'm laughing really I am. When you have sluts doing that i don't believe they deserve the term as to being 'horny' .. sluts are like dogs!